Oh, hi. Fancy seeing you here.
I hope that this summer is bringing everyone joy and happiness. I’ve been wanting to start a blog for a while now, and what better time to do that than when I’m finding things to fill my post-collegiate schedule.
I’m just your average millennial that wants to ramble on about their life, naturally.
So, who is this Savannah girl?
- Yours truly, Savannah Isis McKinney (per my loving parents). Leave it to those crazy kids to give me a middle name that has been a teasing tool to middle-schoolers and currently a terrorist organization. Thanks, parentals.
- I actually really love my middle name… I might even do a post on it later!
- One of four children. Super family oriented. Mess with the McKinney’s, I’ll mess with you.
- Avid TSwift fan.
- Attempted fashionista.
- Public Relations professional.
- Chronic case of Wanderlust. If you see the travel bug, don’t let it bite you (but actually do, because the world is stunning).
- Mississippi born and raised. Current Alabamian.
- Self-diagnosed talk-a-holic
- The most awkward, introverted extrovert you’ll ever meet.
Blogs are generally supposed to fit into niches, or so I’ve been told in my many Communications courses, but I’m going against my teachings and leaving this uncategorized. I guess #11 could be “Rebellious.”
With this being a intro post, I’ll leave you like a first kiss–short and sweet.
Keep it classy.